Policy Briefs are occasional papers that summarize relevant public policy research by UMBC faculty and students. Opinions expressed in a Policy Brief are those of the author and not the School of Public Policy or UMBC. For more information, contact the editor, Anne Roland (email@example.com).
- Family Separation and the Educational Success of Immigrant Children, T. H. Gindling and Sara Poggio
- Determinants of Behavior Among Women Choosing to Engage in Street Level Prostitution, Lyn Murphy
- Evaluating the Impact of Managed Care on Service Use and Disparities in Care Among children and Adolescents Receiving Medicaid, Todd Eberly
- The Concerned Citizen’s Guide to Slot Machine Gambling and Horse Racing in Maryland, Robert E. Carpenter
- Addressing Maryland’s Structural Deficit through Better Performance Budgeting and Priority-Setting, Roy T. Meyers
- Six Recommendations for Reframing Monopolization Law, Tim Brennan
- Focus on Foster Care Services: Evaluation of Cecil County’s Team Approach, David Ayer